7-day Iconic Aegean cruise
What a rich program this cruise offers! A unique itinerary including four top Greek islands (Santorini, Rhodes, Crete, Mykonos),
alongside two less known gems of the Aegean Sea: Chios, with its mastic gum trees and houses decorated with sgraffiti and beautiful courtyards decorated with intricate pebble mosaics, and Symi, a jewel of an island, once a haven for the ship-building and sponge industries.
The cruise begins with Istanbul, a city of unique characteristics that marked the Aegean civilization through the centuries, and Kusadasi, gateway to Ancient Ephesus, where one of the seven wonders of antiquity stood for 120 years, the Temple of Artemis.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||12:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece||Monday||10:00||18:30|
|Ag. Nikolaos (Crete), Greece||Tuesday||07:00||18:00|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||06:00|
Embarkation/disembarkation possibilities also from/to Istanbul, Kusadasi, Rhodes and Crete.
Information on the port of Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Tours available at each port of call
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR226 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back, since Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible. There is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.