7-day Euphoric Aegean cruise
A new and unique itinerary including four top Greek island destinations:
breathtaking Santorini; the charmingly picturesque town of Chania on the island of Crete; Rhodes, the island of the Knights of St. John, with its romantic medieval city quarters; cosmopolitan Mykonos for a late night out to its trendy clubs.
The cruise ship also calls at picture-perfect Nafplion in the Peloponnese, which boasts off its history as first capital of liberated Greece and has one of the best-preserved old towns to be found anywhere.
Finally, two important destinations on the Turkish coast: the historically rich Izmir (old Smyrna) and the cosmopolitan Cesme, both being gateways to Ancient Ephesus, where once one of the seven wonders of antiquity stood, the Temple of Artemis.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||21:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece||Saturday||07:00||18:30|
|Chania (Crete), Greece||Tuesday||08:00||18:00|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||09:00|
|Embarkation / disembarkation possibilities also from / to Izmir and Cesme.|
Information on the port of Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Tours available at each port of call
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR205 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back, since Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible. There is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.