For updated information please refer to the Celestyal cruises main page.
3-day Aegean Legends cruise (summer itinerary)
Enjoy a long weekend escape on board the "Louis Olympia" cruise ship, visiting Mykonos, Santorini & Crete - three of the most famous Greek islands - as well as Kusadasi / Ancient Ephesus.
Departing only on June 14, 28, on July 5, 19 and on August 2, 16, 30 this cruise is offering more time in Mykonos & a full day stay (~ 8hrs) in Κusadasi.
3-day summer cruise itinerary & map
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Friday||-||11:00am|
|Mykonos, Greece*||6:00pm||1:00am on Sat.|
|Kusadasi (Ephessos), Turkey||Saturday||8:30am||5:00pm|
|Crete (Heraklion), Greece||Sunday||6:30am||11:30am|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Monday||6:00am||-|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the port of Piraeus
3-day Aegean Sea summer cruise
3-day summer cruise land guided tours
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.