7-day Three Continents cruise
At last, Celestyal Cruises has re-launched a unique cruise that had been removed from its portfolio due to the social and political turmoil ignited by the Arab Spring Movement in 2010. The cruise is rightfully called 3 Continent as it includes ports of call in Europe, Asia and Africa in just 7 days.
Archaeology, religion and culture, this cruise has it all: sand-covered tombs, austere pyramids and towering Pharaonic temples in Egypt; Bethlehem, the birth place of Jesus, and Jerusalem, a religious touch point for three major world religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, in Israel. Limassol and Pafos in Cyprus - a destination overlooked by the cruise companies, despite its millennia old history -, where you will discover historic gems such as medieval baths and catacombs. The itinerary also includes two all time favourites of the cruise industry: Kusadasi in Turkey and ancient Ephesus, one of Europe's largest open-air archaeological museums.
Europe is represented in this itinerary also by Greece and two of its most important ports, Rhodes and Piraeus. In Rhodes guests have the opportunity to visit the Ancient Acropolis of Lindos and the Medieval Town, one of the best preserved in Europe. Piraeus is the largest port in the Mediterranean and the gateway to Athens with all its magnificent classical monuments.
Celestyal Cruises has announced the further suspension of all its sailings for the year 2020. The prevailing uncertainty regarding travel restrictions coupled with the continuing discussions at the European Union level regarding the enhanced health protocols, led to this decision. Cruise operations will resume in the already announced 2021 season, commencing March 2021.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||-||17:00|
|Port Said, Egypt||Monday||06:30||22:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Friday||07:00||19:30|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||07:00||-|
Information on the port of Piraeus
7-day cruise ship & sailing dates
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR173 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back. Like this you avoid to carry heavy luggage in public means of transportation.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.