This is a top selling cruise, as it takes you to much coveted destinations. Running throughout the season, it offers a comfortable and relaxing way to explore some of the most iconic islands in Greece.
- An afternoon in cosmopolitan Mykonos, the favorite destination of the international Jet Set!
- Patmos, an island of great character and profound mysticism
- A full morning in Crete, the biggest island in Greece, with historical significance that is second to none and of extraordinary natural beauty and diversity
- Santorini, the breathtaking island often listed as the most popular, romantic and sought after destination in the world! You will have a full day there and it is certain that will wish you could stay stay longer
Alongside stands Kusadasi, port of call to the magnificent Ancient Ephesus (in Turkey), home of one of the 7-wonders of antiquity, the temple of Artemis.
3-day Aegean sea cruise itinerary & map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||13:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Saturday||07:00||13:00|
|Crete (Heraklion), Greece||Sunday||07:00||12:00|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Monday||06:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- Embarkation/disembarkation possibility also from/to Kusadasi.
Information on the port of Lavrio
3-day Greece & Turkey cruise
Cruise departures operated by the ‘Celestyal Olympia’ cruise vessel