3-day Iconic Aegean cruise
Enjoy a long weekend escape on board the "Celestyal Olympia" cruise ship departing from Athens.
Visit cosmopolitan Mykonos, breathtaking Santorini & historical Crete - three of the most famous Greek islands in the world - as well as Patmos, the island of the Apocalypse, and magnificent Ancient Ephesus.
3-day Aegean sea cruise itinerary & map
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Friday||-||11:30|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Saturday||07:30||13:00|
|Crete (Heraklion), Greece||Sunday||07:00||12:00|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Monday||07:00||-|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- Embarkation/disembarkation possibilities also from/to Kusadasi and Crete.
Information on the port of Piraeus
3-day Greece & Turkey cruise
3-day cruise land tours
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR173 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back. Like this you avoid to carry heavy luggage in public means of transportation.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.