This cruise enables you to visit in late autumn three very beautiful and interesting destinations:
- An evening in cosmopolitan Mykonos, the favorite destination of the international Jet Set!
- Kusadasi, port of call to the magnificent Ancient Ephesus
- Patmos, an island of great character and profound mysticism
- A full day in Santorini, the breathtaking island often listed as the most popular, romantic and sought after destination in the world!
3-day cruise itinerary
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||11:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Saturday||07:00||12:30|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Monday||06:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- Embarkation/disembarkation possibility also from/to Kusadasi.
Information on the port of Lavrio
Ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR241 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why is a pre-/post-cruise package a good idea?
- Athens, the city closest to the cruise port, is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination worth exploring!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight, you may find the extra day useful to recover from the jet lag; otherwise, the first day or two of your cruise may be an absolute waste.
- It serves as a "safety-cushion" in case of flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- It includes pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back.
No hassle, no carrying around heavy luggage in public means of transportation and absolute safety in the CoVid-19 era!
Furthermore, Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible; there is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.