7-day Dodecanese Mosaic cruise
A journey from Crete or Rhodes into the South-Eastern Aegean Sea
on board the 25 cabin sail cruiser "Panorama II".
Experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, along with an exciting voyage of discovery, unravelling the wonders of Crete and of the Eastern Aegean. Visit world famous Rhodes, Santorini as well as Bodrum in Turkey and the laid back and "Old Greece" islands of Karpathos or Amorgos. Each day you will discover a new port of call, a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you, a glimpse of ancient history to amaze you and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you.
7-day cruise itinerary: Dodecanese, Cyclades, Crete
|Day||Ports / Cruise Program|
Embarkation between 14:00 and 15:00.
Early afternoon sailing to Symi. Swim stop in a Symi bay.
Late afternoon arrival (~ 19:00) in the port of Symi. Overnight Symi.
Early morning sailing to Bodrum - arrival and optional excursion.
Overnight at sea to Amorgos.
Early morning swim stop in an Amorgos bay.
After lunch, arrival in Amorgos town.
Overnight in port.
Early morning sailing to Ios (Manganari beach) for swim stop.
After lunch, arrival in Santorini. Afternoon excursion.
Late in the evening we leave Santorini and sail overnight to Crete, Aghios Nikolaos.
|Sat.||Aghios Nikolaos (Crete)|
Early morning arrival in Crete. Excursion to Knossos.
Sailing to Vai Bay (Crete / Sitia), arrival at 19:00 and swim stop.
Overnight at anchor in Vai Bay.
Early morning sailing to Karpathos. Swim stop near Karpathos & BBQ.
Arrival mid day in Karpathos - optional afternoon excursion.
Overnight at sea to Lindos.
Arrival in Lindos around 08:00 - at anchor.
Swimming or optional morning excursion in Lindos.
Mid day sailing to Rhodes town. Arrival round 18:00 in Rhodes town. Overnight in port.
Disembarkation in the morning.
|Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of Variety Cruises and of the vessel's Captain in case of adverse weather conditions (winds of 6/7 Beaufort or more depending on the vessel), on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions.|
Such itinerary changes do not entitle automatically passengers to any refunds but Variety Cruises guarantees that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation on time for their flights.
Information on "Marina Zeas" on the map of Piraeus port.
7-day cruise sailling dates & ships
‘Panorama II’ sail cruiser
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR151 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back. Like this you avoid to carry heavy luggage in public means of transportation.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.