Following a unique itinerary, this week-long cruise will offer you plenty of time to visit and enjoy its first class destinations: a combination of fascinating beaches and landscapes, places with great historical background as well as places famous for their cosmopolitan atmosphere and night life with ample of time to enjoy them.
- A full day in Thessaloniki, the second largest city in Greece, often referred to as co-capital. With a history that spans over millennia, you will get a taste and crave to return for more!
- A long stay in Santorini, one of the most romantic and spectacular islands in the world, from early afternoon to late at night, allowing enough time to savor local delicacies and award winning wines in one of its many restaurants with one of the most breathtaking sunsets as backdrop!
- An full day in cosmopolitan Mykonos, offering plenty of time to enjoy its beaches, luxurious shopping options and high end food scene.
- A full morning in Crete, the biggest island in Greece, with historical significance that is second to none and of extraordinary natural beauty and diversity,
- A full day in Rhodes, often referred to as the island of the Knights of St. John, who built the beautifully preserved medieval town of the island.
Apart from these four most popular Greek islands in the Aegean, you will also visit Milos, a stunningly beautiful volcanic island with a unique coastline of endless coves and beaches, mostly known for the statue of Aphrodite (Venus de Milo, now in Louvre); Kusadasi (Ancient Ephesus) in Turkey, another top destination in the Aegean and home of one of the 7-wonders of antiquity, the temple of Artemis.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Monday||13:00||21:00|
|Crete (Heraklion), Greece||Wednesday||07:00||12:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||16:30|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||Thursday||02:00|
|Milos (Melos), Greece*||09:00||19:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- Embarkation/disembarkation possibilities also from/to Thessaloniki & Kusadasi.
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Cruise departures operated by the ‘Celestyal Crystal’ cruise vessel