Following a unique itinerary, this week-long cruise will offer you plenty of time to visit and enjoy its first class destinations:
- A full day in Santorini, one of the most romantic and spectacular islands in the world, plus an early hours departure allowing for a late night out to its trendy clubs,
- An overnight in cosmopolitan Mykonos, offering plenty of time to enjoy both its famous night life and beaches,
- A full day in Crete, the biggest island in Greece, with historical significance that is second to none and of extraordinary natural beauty and diversity,
- A full day in Rhodes, often referred to as the island of the Knights of St. John, who built the beautifully preserved medieval town of the island.
Apart from these four most popular Greek islands in the Aegean, you will also visit Milos, a stunningly beautiful volcanic island with a unique coastline of endless coves and beaches, mostly known for the statue of Aphrodite (Venus de Milo, now in Louvre).
The cruise also visits Kusadasi (Ancient Ephesus) in Turkey, another top destination in the Aegean.
You will be offered a combination of fascinating beaches and landscapes, places with great historical background as well as places famous for their cosmopolitan atmosphere and night life with ample of time to enjoy them.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Saturday||18:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Sunday||08:00||19:00|
|Crete (Ag. Nikolaos), Greece||Tuesday||08:00||20:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||Wednesday||07:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||Thursday||02:30|
|Milos (Melos), Greece*||08:30||13:30|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Saturday||09:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- The sailing of August 28 will depart from Piraeus
Information on the port of Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Cruise departures operated by the ‘Celestyal Crystal’ cruise vessel
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR219 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why is a pre-/post-cruise package a good idea?
- Athens, the city closest to the cruise port, is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination worth exploring!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight, you may find the extra day useful to recover from the jet lag; otherwise, the first day or two of your cruise may be an absolute waste.
- It serves as a "safety-cushion" in case of flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- It includes pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back.
No hassle, no carrying around heavy luggage in public means of transportation and absolute safety in the CoVid-19 era!
Furthermore, Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible; there is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.