The 7-day Eclectic Aegean cruise combines some all time classic destinations with some new, fascinating ones in a balanced and well-paced itinerary. It offers long stays at most ports of call, thus allowing time for exploration without stress.
The cruise begins and ends in Piraeus, the largest port in the Mediterranean and the gateway to Athens with all its magnificent classical monuments.
In between come a number of delightful ports of call: Istanbul (overnight stay), an enchanting, vibrant city, a feast for the eyes but also for the taste buds; Thessaloniki, the crossroad of Balkan & Aegean civilizations; Volos, which is very close to the UNESCO site of Meteora, the second largest monastic community in Greece with its awe inspiring scenery and invaluable Byzantine treasures; Canakkale in Turkey, another new destination, from where one can visit historical locations like Troy and Gallipoli.
On top of all that, the cruise makes a full day stop at Santorini, whose breathtaking landscape has brought the island at the highest positions in innumerable lists as the most popular, romantic and sought after destination in the world!
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Saturday||15:00|
|Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece||Wednesday||09:00||18:30|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||Friday||09:00||21:30|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Saturday||07:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the port of Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Cruise departures operated by the ‘Celestyal Crystal’ cruise vessel
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR219 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why is a pre-/post-cruise package a good idea?
- Athens, the city closest to the cruise port, is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination worth exploring!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight, you may find the extra day useful to recover from the jet lag; otherwise, the first day or two of your cruise may be an absolute waste.
- It serves as a "safety-cushion" in case of flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- It includes pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back.
No hassle, no carrying around heavy luggage in public means of transportation and absolute safety in the CoVid-19 era!
Furthermore, Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible; there is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.