7-day Steps of Paul cruise
It is nearly 2000 years since Apostle Paul set out from the Holy Land on a journey that was to play a role of inestimable value in the dissemination of Christian ideas and the establishment of Christian communities.
This circular cruise from Athens is a rare opportunity for all those interested in the history of the Christian faith to relive parts of Apostle Paul's journey, and literally follow his path.
Celestyal Cruises has announced the further suspension of all its sailings for the year 2020. The prevailing uncertainty regarding travel restrictions coupled with the continuing discussions at the European Union level regarding the enhanced health protocols, led to this decision. Cruise operations will resume in the already announced 2021 season, commencing March 2021.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||17:00|
|Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece||Sunday||08:00||20:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Thursday||08:00||23:30|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||06:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the port of Piraeus
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR173 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back. Like this you avoid to carry heavy luggage in public means of transportation.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.