It is nearly 2000 years since Apostle Paul set out from the Holy Land on a journey that was to play a role of inestimable value in the dissemination of Christian ideas and the establishment of Christian communities.
This circular cruise from Athens is a rare opportunity for all those interested in the history of the Christian faith to relive parts of Apostle Paul's journey, and literally follow his path.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||16:00|
|Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece||Sunday||09:30||20:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Thursday||08:00||23:30|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||07:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- Embarkation/disembarkation possibility also from/to Thessaloniki.
Information on the port of Piraeus
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR190 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why is a pre-/post-cruise package a good idea?
- Athens, the city closest to the cruise port, is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination worth exploring!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight, you may find the extra day useful to recover from the jet lag; otherwise, the first day or two of your cruise may be an absolute waste.
- It serves as a "safety-cushion" in case of flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- It includes pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back.
No hassle, no carrying around heavy luggage in public means of transportation and absolute safety in the CoVid-19 era!
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.