A new itinerary will be launched this summer that includes new, exciting ports of call alongside the top selling, old-time classic ones of Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes.
Thessaloniki, the co-capital of Greece, a splendid city rich in culture and history, built by the sea.
Agios Nikolaos in Crete, a charming port town often overshadowed by Heraklion, the island's capital; and last but not least Limassol in beautiful Cyprus, the island where goddess Aphrodite was born, which, despite its small size, boasts off 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Cruise map & timetable
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Monday||18:00|
|Agios Nikolaos (Crete), Greece||Sunday||14:00||19:30|
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Monday||07:30|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
- Embarkation is possible also in Thessaloniki, Limassol, Rhodes or Crete.
Information on the port of Lavrio
7-day cruise departure dates
Cruise departures operated by the ‘Celestyal Olympia’ cruise vessel
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR219 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why is a pre-/post-cruise package a good idea?
- Athens, the city closest to the cruise port, is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination worth exploring!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight, you may find the extra day useful to recover from the jet lag; otherwise, the first day or two of your cruise may be an absolute waste.
- It serves as a "safety-cushion" in case of flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- It includes pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back.
No hassle, no carrying around heavy luggage in public means of transportation and absolute safety in the CoVid-19 era!
Furthermore, Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible; there is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.