For updated information please refer to the Celestyal cruises main page.
4-day Idyllic Aegean cruise
There are over 150 inhabited islands in Greece, yet few people can name more than the well-known ones like Mykonos and Santorini. This cruise is an introduction to three quite different islands:
Syros, with its beautiful capital Ermoupolis, with neoclassical mansions and public buildings that tell the grandeur of the island not so long ago,
Kos, the island of Hippocrates, father of western medicine, and
Ios, this small but charming Cycladic island that has long lived in the shadow of its neighbor, Santorini.
Santorini, one of the most photogenic places in the world, is also included. The cruise also features a full-day visit in cosmopolitan Cesme, a very popular destination on the Turkish coast.
4-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Monday||12:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||16:30||21:00|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||07:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the ports of Piraeus & Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Land tours offered at each port of call
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR178 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise ports.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back, especially for Lavrion port, as it is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible. There is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.