7-day Idyllic Aegean cruise
Following a unique itinerary, this week-long cruise will travel you to seven Greek islands and to Kusadasi & Cesme in Turkey, all being top summer destinations in both sides of the Aegean Sea.
You will be offered a combination of most fascinating beaches and landscapes, places with great historical background as well as places famous for their cosmopolitan atmosphere and night life.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||13:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Saturday||07:00||13:00|
|Milos (Melos), Greece*||Sunday||09:00||20:00|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Monday||07:00||12:00|
|Santorini (Thira), Greece*||16:30||21:00|
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||07:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the ports of Lavrio & Piraeus
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Tours available at each port of call
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR205 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back, since Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible. There is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.