3-day Idyllic Aegean cruise
Greece boasts of over 3000 islands and islets.
This cruise combines first class Mykonos and ancient Ephesus with two lesser known islands:
the verdant Samos, birthplace of prominent men like Pythagoras and Epikouros, where one can marvel at Eupalinos aqueduct, the second known tunnel in history which was excavated from both ends and the first with a geometry-based approach in doing so,
and Milos, a stunningly beautiful volcanic island with a unique coastline of endless coves and beaches, mostly known for the statue of Aphrodite (Venus de Milo, now in Louvre).
3-day Aegean sea cruise itinerary & map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Friday||13:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Saturday||07:00||13:00|
|Samos island, Greece||15:30||22:30|
|Milos island, Greece*||Sunday||09:00||20:00|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Monday||07:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the ports of Lavrio & Piraeus
Sailing dates & cruise ship
Land tours offered at each port of call
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR178 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise ports.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back, especially for Lavrion port, as it is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible. There is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.