For updated information please refer to the Celestyal cruises main page.
7-day Greece & Turkey cruise
Operated by the MTS "Louis Aura", the "Greece & Turkey" week-long cruise is an ideal combination of the best Greek islands combined with a full day visit (~ 12hrs) in fascinating Istanbul, whose history is synonymous with the glory of three empires.
The cruise also features an overnight on the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos, enabling its passengers to enjoy the world famous Mykonian nightlife, a romantic sunset at "Little Venice", sunbathing on one of the island’s renowned beaches, a swim in the crystal blue waters and of course a life-enriching shore excursion to the Ancient site of Delos.
7-day cruise ports, itinerary, map
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Friday||-||11:00am|
|Kusadasi (Ephessus), Turkey||2:30pm||8:30pm|
|Crete (Heraklion), Greece||Thursday||7:00am||11:30am|
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Friday||6:00am||-|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
* The port of Lavrion is near the Athens airport and aprox. 60 kms from the center of Athens
Information on the port of Lavrio
7-day cruise sailing dates & ships
7-day cruise guided land tours
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR166 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back. Like this you avoid to carry heavy luggage in public means of transportation.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.