The cruise starts with a visit to the cosmopolitan Mykonos for seven hours from afternoon onward, offering in this way the opportunity for a late night out to the trendy clubs of the island.
After Mykonos, the cruise's itinerary includes two full-day visits
- to Milos, a stunningly beautiful volcanic island with a unique coastline of endless coves and beaches, mostly known for the statue of Aphrodite (Venus de Milo, now in Louvre).
- and to Crete, the biggest island in Greece, with great historical significance, exquisite cuisine and extraordinary natural beauty
3-day Aegean sea cruise itinerary & map
|Lavrio (Athens), Greece||Wednesday||13:30|
|Milos island, Greece*||07:30||18:30|
|Crete (Agios Nikolaos), Greece||Friday||07:30||17:30|
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||Saturday||06:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the ports of Lavrio & Piraeus
Sailing dates & cruise ship
Cruise departures operated by the ‘Celestyal Crystal’ cruise vessel
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR203 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise ports.
Why is a pre-/post-cruise package a good idea?
- Athens, the city closest to the cruise port, is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination worth exploring!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight, you may find the extra day useful to recover from the jet lag; otherwise, the first day or two of your cruise may be an absolute waste.
- It serves as a "safety-cushion" in case of flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances.
- It includes pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back.
No hassle, no carrying around heavy luggage in public means of transportation and absolute safety in the CoVid-19 era!
Furthermore, Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible; there is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.