Santorini is definitely one of the most beautiful and romantic places in the world. It offers a dramatic landscape, the ideal setting for this very important moment in your life. Dolphin Hellas organizes civil weddings on this magnificent Greek island, which makes an excellent starting point not just for your honeymoon but also for a lifetime!
The packages outlined here below are examples of what we can organize but are not restrictive. Let us know what you would like and we will arrange it for you. All services are for just two persons, the bride and the groom. We offer special prices for your family and friends that would like to attend.
wedding site is the courtyard of the Chapel of St. Irini. Located a few
capital of Santorini, it is practically hanging over the cliffs and offers a
dramatic view to the sea and the volcano. The small, whitewashed church (closed
during the ceremony) is along the road that leads to Oia but its roof is at
street level. Two flights of steps (about 10-15 on each side) lead to the
courtyard, which has space for about 30-40 guests.
1. Private arrival & departure transfers with A/C Taxi to/from your hotel in Santorini
2. Wine and flowers in the room upon arrival
3. A/C taxi decorated with flowers to take the couple to the wedding site
4. Flowers during ceremony (flower arrangements with roses and candles)
5. Bouquet for the bride and Groom’s boutonniere (roses, medium size bouquet)
6. Dinner for 2 in a good restaurant overlooking the Caldera of Santorini, including a bottle of champagne, a bottle of wine and wedding cake
7. Sunset cruise along the Caldera (not private) on board the beautiful traditionally rigged "Bella Aurora" (can be scheduled for any day during the couple’s stay)
8. Witnesses, community expenses, justice of peace, paperwork
9. Wedding co-ordinator fees
All that is included in above Package I (items 1 through 9) plus:
10. Two musicians for 2 hours
11. Hairdresser for the bride and groom
12. Photographer (digital photos)
All necessary documents must be translated into Greek by the local Greek consulate in the country of the clients. We must receive all documents at least 1 month prior to the date of marriage. The documents needed are:
a) birth certificates of the bride and groom
b) official document from the town counsel confirming that neither is presently married. If any or both have been married in the past, a divorce certificate is required
c) photocopies of the clients’ passports
Items (a) and (b) must be both in English and in Greek; translations must be made by the Greek consulate in the country of the couple.
We also need the following information (not formal documentation):
i. Profession of bride and groom
ii. Full names of the parents of both the bride and groom
iii. The religious denomination of both the bride and the groom
IMPORTANT: If you select one of the above wedding packages, a month’s notice is sufficient to plan the wedding. If you wish to have a more elaborate ceremony and have family and friends attending, we require a minimum period of 3 months.