7-day Easter 2014 cruise
This unique cruise on board the 'Louis Cristal' offers the opportunity to experience Greek Easter in destinations which are considered as highlights of the Aegean and well known for local Easter traditional celebrations: Epitaph in Syros, Resurrection in Patmos and Easter Sunday in Lesvos.
7-day Easter cruise itinerary & map
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Good Friday||14:30|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Good Saturday||07:30||15:30|
|Patmos, Greece*||19:30||02:00 on Good Sunday|
|Mytilini (Lesvos)||Easter Sunday||11:00||05:00 on Easter Monday|
|Dikili, Turkey||Easter Monday||07:00||15:00|
|Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece||Thursday||07:30||18:00|
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Friday||08:30|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
Information on the port of Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.