7-day Steps of Paul cruise
It is nearly 2000 years since Apostle Paul set out from the Holy Land on a journey that was to play a role of inestimable value in the dissemination of Christian ideas and the establishment of Christian communities.
This circular cruise from Athens is a rare opportunity for all those interested in the history of the Christian faith to relive parts of Apostle Paul's journey, and literally follow his path.
7-day cruise ports of call & itinerary map
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Monday||17:00|
|Thessaloniki (Salonica), Greece||Tuesday||08:00||18:00|
|Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||Saturday||08:00||23:30|
|Lavrion (Athens), Greece||Monday||06:00|
|* Disembarkation by tenders (boats), weather permitting.|
* For the year 2017 the cruise follows the same itinerary but departs on a Friday (Oct. 27, 2017).
Information on the port of Lavrio
Cruise ship operating the cruise & departure dates
Pre- & post-cruise package
With rates starting from EUR226 per person, you get
- two overnights, in double room, in a centrally located hotel in Athens including breakfast
- both ways private transfers between Athens and the cruise port.
Why to take this package deal?
- Athens, the city close to the cruise port is more than just the place your cruise begins and ends; it's an exciting and world renowned destination!
- If you have to take an overnight flight or a long haul flight you need at least a day to recover, otherwise the first day or two of your cruise can be an absolute waste.
- It functions as a "safety-cushion" in case of flights' or other delays.
- It is a convenient way to get by pre-arranged transfers from your hotel to the pier and back, since Lavrion port is located 60kms outside town and not easily accessible. There is no metro connecting Athens and Lavrion and the local bus does not run frequently.
Send us an email and get
a non-binding quote that will match the number and ages of persons travelling,
as well as information on available upgrades.